Undocumented & DACA Students

Cal Poly Humboldt DACA and Undocumented Student Resources

All of the combined resources for Humboldt students or potential Humboldt students who are DACA or undocumented:

Immigration Legal Services

Cal Poly Humboldt is partnering with the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights (CHIRLA) to provide free immigration legal services for our students, staff, faculty, and administrators and their immediate family members. Click the link above or call the EOP office at 707-826-4781 for more information.


Catholic Charities, Immigration and Citizenship Services

Citizenship classes, refugee resettlement, DACA, preparing documents for visa petitions, adjustments of status, affidavits of support, consular processing documents, and work authorizations.