If any resource featured on this website has missing or outdated information, or if you have a question about basic needs resources at Cal Poly Humboldt, please email:


Campus Assistance, Response, and Engagement (CARE)

The CARE Services Program is here to support students experiencing extenuating circumstances. For students seeking assistance with basic needs concerns, please fill out a referral form below or contact the Office of the Dean of Students.


Students: CARE Self-Referral Form

Staff/faculty/off-campus community: CARE Referral Form


CARE Services Program - Office of Dean of Students