Help Desk

If you need assistance with Canvas, resetting your Humboldt password, or are having general issues with your technology, check out the technology help desk.

(707) 826 - 4357
Library 1st floor

M - F: 8am - 8pm
Sat - Sun: 12pm to 8pm

Printing Locations

Click on the link above for more information on printer locations and instructions on how to use them.

Print Kiosks (print wirelessly):

    • JGC (Housing Lobby, 3rd Floor)
    • Student Activities Center (South Lounge)
    • Siemens Hall (Entryway Outside of 130C)
    • Founders Hall (Northwest 1st Floor Stairwell)
    • Recreation & Wellness Center (Wellness Center Lobby)
    • Behavioral & Social Sciences (Lobby, Room 316, Floor 4 Student seating area in center of building)
    • KA (Lobby)
    • FOR (Hallway by vending machines)
    • NR (Student Lounge)
    • SciA (3rd Floor Breezeway)
    • GH (2nd Floor by Vending Machines)
    • HGH (North Main Entrance)

    Student Print Kiosk Map (PDF)

    Study Spaces (COVID-19)

    Two on-campus study spaces are open to all Humboldt students. Located on the 3rd floor of the Jolly Giant Commons across from the Housing Desk, the Klamath River room is set up with 10 workstations for individual students. Drop-in hours are 8 am - 8 pm Monday-Friday, and weekends 10 am- 8 pm.

    The Welcome Center on the first floor of the Student Business Services Building (Room 179) has 12 workstations and is open for drop-in hours 8 am- 5 pm Monday-Friday.

    Students must sign in and out and are asked to limit their use of this space to no more than two hours if others are waiting. All COVID-19 prevention measures remain in place: you must wear a facial covering the entire time, stay 6 feet apart from others, and clean your area when you arrive and before leaving.

    Affordable Connectivity Program

    There's a new federal program to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices, like a laptop or tablet. You are likely elligible if you or your child/dependent receives some form of government assistance, including Pell Grant and SNAP benefits, or if your income is below 200% of the Federal Poverty level. This includes households on qualifying Tribal lands.

    To check your eligibility, please click here for a list of qualifying factors.